Owning a personal jet has always been a far off dream for many, but that dream may have just become a little more attainable with the introduction of the HondaJet. This new product from automaker Honda, makes jet ownership ONLY 3.65 million dollars away.
First announced in 2005, the jet is finally entering production and Honda is taking orders. The HondaJet offers seating for up to 6 passengers and 2 crew members and is capable at going 1600 miles at over 450mph. The jet is very sleek and has engines distinctly mounted above the wing in order to increase efficiency and expand cabin space. This plane fills a key niche between propeller planes and Learjets, filling the gap between the two and bringing the jetsetter lifestyle within closer reach.
In case you can’t afford one of these, there’s always Virgin Charters for that special occasion luxury getaway:
The $3.65 Million Family-Sized Hondajet
1. Personal Jet Ownership - The introduction of the HondaJet creates a new opportunity for individuals to own a personal jet and experience the luxury travel lifestyle previously only attainable by the ultra-wealthy.
2. Expanding Private Aviation Market - The HondaJet's production and availability indicate a growing demand for private aviation and a potential for increased competition and innovation in the market.
3. Efficient Jet Engine Design - The HondaJet's unique engine placement above the wing offers increased efficiency and could potentially spur further design innovations in the aviation industry.
1. Aviation - The HondaJet's introduction to the market could disrupt the private aviation industry by offering a new type of jet and opening up personal ownership opportunities.
2. Luxury Travel - The HondaJet and its capabilities may disrupt the luxury travel industry and offer new experiences for travelers looking for personalized, high-end transportation options.
3. Automotive - Honda's foray into the aviation industry with the HondaJet represents a potential shift in focus for the automotive industry and its exploration of new markets and technologies.