Photographer Philippe Jarrigeon captures the 'Hommes et Chiens' editorial for the latest instalment of Double Magazine. Translated to 'Men and Dogs', the adorable image series chronicles the relationship between male models and their canine companions.
Starring Lucas Mascarini, Pierre Gautier, and Jules Raynal, this editorial is featured in the Spring Summer 2014 issue of Double Magazine. The model trio is captured amidst a studio setting, each posing with a furry co-star of their own.
The 'Hommes et Chiens' image series celebrates dog lovers and showcases the lasting bond between dog and man. Wardrobe stylist Emilie Kareh dresses the editorial's model stars in colorful polo and jean pairings, embroidered bomber jacket garments and text-clad statement tees that are a nod to 90s styling.
The Hommes et Chiens Double Magazine Editorial Embraces Furry Pets
1. Pet-inclusive Fashion Editorials - There is a disruption opportunity for fashion magazines to feature more editorials that embrace the bond between pets and humans, appealing to a wider audience of pet lovers.
2. The Rise of Canine Influencers - With the popularity of cute and heartwarming images featuring dogs and their owners, there is potential for brands to collaborate with canine influencers to promote their products or services.
3. Nostalgic 90s Styling Resurgence - The incorporation of 90s fashion elements into modern editorials presents an opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the nostalgia trend and attract consumers seeking retro-inspired styles.
1. Fashion Magazines - Fashion magazines can incorporate more pet-inclusive editorials to seize the opportunity created by the growing demand for content that showcases the bond between pets and humans.
2. Pet-related Influencer Marketing - Brands in the pet industry can partner with canine influencers to reach a wider audience of pet lovers and improve brand visibility through creative collaborations and product endorsements.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage the revival of 90s fashion trends to attract customers who are interested in nostalgic styles, offering a range of clothing and accessories that cater to this resurging demand.