The AV Concepts' holographic projection technology offers a new way of presenting material and captivating audiences.
The system allows users to create a 3D illusion that not only moves across a stage, but is able to interact with it in a variety of ways. The audience doesn't even need to use 3D glasses to witness every detail of the life-size hologram.
This was the same technology that, in 2012, was used to revive the late and great Tupac Shakur, allowing him to perform with Snoopp Dogg during Coachella. However, the technology is not just limited to entertainment and performance; it can be used to revolutionize the business world with telepresence. This is a great way to re-energize the corporate sphere, making information come across as compelling as possible.
AV Concepts Offers Three-Dimensional Presentation Opportunities
1. Holographic Projection - Opportunity for businesses to create interactive 3D presentations and enhance customer engagement.
2. Telepresence - Opportunity for businesses to use holographic technology to improve employee communication and productivity.
3. Virtual Events - Opportunity for businesses to host virtual conferences and trade shows using holographic technology.
1. Entertainment - The holographic technology can disrupt the entertainment industry by creating more immersive and interactive performances.
2. Advertising - The holographic technology can disrupt the advertising industry by creating engaging and attention-grabbing advertisements.
3. Education - The holographic technology can disrupt the education industry by creating more engaging and interactive learning experiences.