HologramUSA has expanded its holographic presentation technology to enter the world of politics.
The technology will allow candidates to address voters in several different places at once, regardless of travel limitations. It also broadens the scope and magnitude of a campaign, reaching audiences that were otherwise inaccessible.
Narendra Modi utilized the technology when he ran for Prime Minister of India. His speech was broadcast to groups of up to 30,000 at each location. The HologramUSA telepresence truck and satellite intervention helped make the presentations go as smoothly and efficiently as possible. In the course of two months, Modi's speech was holographically displayed over 100 times, garnering HologramUSA the Guiness World Record for most simultaneous broadcasts.
HologramUSA Branches Out into Politics
1. Political Holographic Presentations - Opportunities for companies to provide holographic presentation technology to political campaigns to reach wider audiences.
2. Telepresence Technology - Expansion of telepresence technology to political campaigns provides a disruptive innovation for live event broadcasting across multiple locations simultaneously.
3. Event Marketing with Holographic Technology - The use of holographic technology creates an opportunity for marketers to produce high-impact, interactive events with remote speakers.
1. Political Advertising Industry - Adoption of holographic technology can revolutionize the political advertising industry, providing an edge to campaigns with effective delivery of messages across a wider reach.
2. Event Management Industry - Holographic technology offers the event management industry an opportunity to elevate the attendee experience and execute events more effectively and efficiently across different locations.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can leverage holographic technology to enhance production quality and provide new ways of delivering performances interactively in live events.