Range Rovers may look cool, but they are not the most eco or hippie-friendly cars on the block. Time to get more offensive with the Holland and Holland Range Rover by Overfinch -- a super expensive version of the Range Rover, but with some unnecessary twists.
Think guns and alcohol, that’s right, the Holland and Holland Range Rover comes equipped with, according to TopGear.com, “a 31-piece gun cabinet, hand-crafted in walnut or ‘special wood’ and something described as a ‘self-replenishing drinks cabinet’ in place of the central rear seat.”
The Holland and Holland Range Rover may look pretty, but trust me, you definitely do not want to get pulled over by the cops in one of these boys. How would you explain being drunk and having a fully loaded AK47?
The Holland and Holland Range Rover by Overfinch Has Room for Your Guns and Booze
1. Luxury Offense - Create high-end products that cater to a specific audience with unconventional preferences such as weapons and alcohol.
2. Personalized Outrageousness - Design products with non-traditional features that allow consumers to express their unique personalities despite social norms.
3. Bold Customization - Create customized versions of existing products with additional features that upgrade the original functionality.
1. Automotive - Develop new niche car models for exclusive buyers who have specific preferences, such as mobility and self-protection.
2. Luxury Fashion - Produce bespoke clothing lines for individuals who don't conform to societal standards and have a unique sense of style.
3. Lifestyle Products - Create a range of high-quality products, including home decor, electronics, and accessories that cater to people with unconventional lifestyles, preferences, and habits.