2020 is a year for exploring new holiday traditions at home and to get tequila lovers inspired, Tequila Cazadores is inviting fans to #BringCaztotheTable. The brand is bringing Mexican traditions like Posadas to light, so that at-home celebrations can be filled with singing, eating, drinking and dancing, plus games and moments of reflection to focus on strength, joy, justice and service to the community.
To inspire people to celebrate in new and old ways this year, the brand is teaming up with a variety of lifestyle and food influencers to share refreshing cocktail ideas like Chai Tequila Caliente and Posada Ponche. These festive holiday cocktails spotlight Tequila Cazadores' spirit made from 100% Blue Weber agave and notes of vanilla and citrus fruits.
Image Credit: Tequila Cazadores
Tequila Cazadores Inspires New Holiday Traditions at Home
1. At-home Holiday Celebrations - Opportunity for companies to create innovative products and experiences that enhance at-home holiday celebrations.
2. Mexican-inspired Cocktails - Potential for mixologists and beverage companies to create new and unique Mexican-inspired cocktail recipes.
3. Lifestyle and Food Influencers - Collaborative opportunities for brands to partner with lifestyle and food influencers to promote festive cocktails and holiday traditions.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - Disruptive innovation potential in the alcohol and beverage industry to develop tequila-based cocktails that incorporate Mexican-inspired flavors and ingredients.
2. Lifestyle and Entertainment - Opportunity for lifestyle and entertainment industries to create engaging content and experiences that encourage at-home holiday celebrations and traditional Mexican festivities.
3. Marketing and Influencer Collaboration - Growth potential for marketing and influencer collaboration agencies to connect brands with lifestyle and food influencers to promote holiday cocktails and traditions.