While it's fairly common for some dessert brands to release holiday ice cream collections, this year, eCreamery is going about this idea in a novel way by creating an entire ice cream advent calendar. To help people count down the days to Christmas in December in a novel way, the brand released the 'Twelve Days of Christmas.' This product set supplies consumers with 24 single-serving party cups for dessert sampling. As eCreamery notes, the two sets of cups are "the perfect gift for a couple, two kids, grandparents, etc."
Some of the festive holiday ice cream flavors that can be explored with the Twelve Days of Christmas include Eggnog, Peppermint Mocha, Cinnamon and Candy Cane.
In recent years, inventive advent calendars have taken over, making it easy for consumers to be treated to discovering a new product gift every day.
eCreamery's Twelve Days of Christmas Gives a Sampling of Holiday Ice Cream
1. Ice Cream Advent Calendars - Creating advent calendars with a daily ice cream treat provides a unique and festive way for consumers to enjoy the holiday season.
2. Festive Flavored Ice Cream - Introducing holiday-inspired ice cream flavors like Eggnog, Peppermint Mocha, Cinnamon, and Candy Cane offers a delightful twist on traditional desserts.
3. Inventive Advent Calendars - The rise of innovative advent calendars presents opportunities to surprise and delight consumers with new and exciting products each day.
1. Dessert - The dessert industry can explore the concept of ice cream advent calendars to offer customers a unique and enjoyable way to celebrate the holidays.
2. Food & Beverages - Food and beverage brands can develop festive ice cream flavors to capitalize on the demand for holiday-themed treats.
3. Gifts & Retail - The gifts and retail industry can tap into the popularity of inventive advent calendars by creating unique and enticing product sets for holiday gifting.