The past year has seen a lot of spoof Instagram accounts that imagine what captures popular TV show characters would make and 'Hodor' is a new one that celebrates the return of Game of Thrones season four.
It's become a bit of a joke that Hodor, a simple servant to the house of Stark wasn't able to speak for a while and when he finally pipes up, he's only capable of saying "hodor."
If Hodor was on Instagram he'd capture pictures of his travels with Bran, Osha, Rickon and the direwolves. However, true to his character on the show, Hodor unfortunately would't be able to provide much commentary and his Instagram would be full of hashtags, comments and tags that all say "Hodor" over and over, no matter what's being depicted.
If Hodor Had Instagram, He Still Wouldn't Say Very Much
1. Spoof Instagram Accounts - Creating fake Instagram accounts for fictional characters or celebrities is becoming a trend for fans.
2. TV Show Character Parodies - Making parodies of TV show characters on social media is becoming more and more popular.
3. Humorous Social Media Posts - People are increasingly using social media platforms to create and spread humorous content.
1. Entertainment - Entertainment professionals can leverage spoof Instagram accounts to promote new TV shows and movies.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms can create tools and features that enable users to easily create and share parody accounts.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can develop humorous social media campaigns to promote products and services.