H&M's Blank Staples Wholesale is a new format for purchasing men's streetwear and high-quality style basics in bulk. with this new purchasing format, artists, designers, businesses and entrepreneurs have access to garments in bulk that can be used in their own creative endeavors. Customers can purchase up to 120 pieces of items like short-sleeve t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts and hoodies in modern colors and timeless neutrals.
As well as helping to provide creative individuals with a blank canvas for their work, the basics help to provide sustainable style choices, since the garments are made with cotton that's organic, recycled or responsibly sourced.
To kick off the launch of Blank Staples' Wholesale, H&M partnered with creatives for collections to show off the possibilities of what can be created with these bulk style staples.
H&M's Blank Staples Allows for the Purchase of Garments in Bulk
1. Customizable Streetwear - Blank Staple's Wholesale format enables artists, designers, businesses and entrepreneurs to create their own designs on bulk garments.
2. Sustainable Materials - H&M's use of organic, recycled and responsibly sourced cotton for the Bulk Streetwear basics provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for sustainability-minded companies.
3. Bulk Purchasing - The Bulk Streetwear concept offers a cost-effective and efficient way for companies to obtain large quantities of high-quality garments for use in promotional materials or uniforms.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can use the Blank Staples' Wholesale format to create customized garments for promotional materials, events, or limited-edition collections.
2. Marketing - The Bulk Streetwear concept provides a unique marketing opportunity for businesses to strengthen their brand identity through the creation of custom merchandise.
3. Sustainability - The use of sustainable materials in the Bulk Streetwear basics offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to improve their environmental impact and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.