The new H&M holiday campaign will feature pop sensation Katy Perry. Although it may seem far away, the holiday season is rapidly approaching. This new campaign helps consumers prepare for this season's festivities with a cast of merry characters.
The new H&M holiday campaign includes a pint ad as well as a commercial that will debut worldwide on November 23rd. In the print ads, Perry models several different looks from H&M's festive holiday collection. The collection includes glamorous pieces such as lipstick-red dresses and structured tuxedo jackets, as well as more festive garments such as sequined tees and Christmas jumpers. The accompanying commercial brings the collection to life by showing Perry frolicking among life-sized gingerbread men and oversized presents. The commercial even features an exclusive holiday single called 'Every Day Is A Holiday.'
In addition to spreading holiday cheer, H&M is also supporting the children of Myanmar with specially-designed holiday gift cards. For each gift card purchased, H&M will donate five percent of the price to UNICEF.
Image Credit: H&M
The New H&M Holiday Campaign Features Singer Katy Perry
1. Holiday Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to create star-studded campaigns featuring popular singers and celebrities to promote their holiday collections.
2. Festive Garments - Chance for fashion retailers to offer glamorous and festive garments like sequined tees and Christmas jumpers to cater to consumers' holiday fashion needs.
3. Charitable Partnerships - Potential for brands to collaborate with non-profit organizations, like H&M with UNICEF, using specially-designed gift cards to make a positive impact during the holiday season.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion retailers to leverage star-studded campaigns and offer festive garments to drive sales during the holiday season.
2. Entertainment and Media - Opportunity for the entertainment and media industry to collaborate with brands and create engaging commercials featuring popular artists like Katy Perry to captivate their audience during the holiday period.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Chance for non-profit organizations to partner with brands on charitable initiatives during the holidays, such as H&M's collaboration with UNICEF to support children in Myanmar.