Light switches are so 2009; introducing the Hit Me Touch Lamp, an innovative design that lets the user control the brightness of the light by applying certain amounts of pressure.
Designed by Henry Julier, Justin Rheinfrank, Amanda Ip and Michael Cruz, the Hit Me Touch Lamp also responds to where the user puts their hands as the light will literally follow the person’s hand as they drag it across the globe.
The Hit Me Touch Lamp may also be a wise investment if you want to start up your own fortune-telling business. It does not see into the future, but it sure looks as if it would.
'Hit Me' Touch Lamp Feels like a Good Idea
1. Smart Lighting - The Hit Me Touch Lamp introduces a new way to control the brightness of lights, paving the way for further innovations in smart lighting technology.
2. Interactive Design - The interactive nature of the Hit Me Touch Lamp highlights the growing trend of incorporating user engagement and interactivity in product design.
3. Sensory Technology - The light's ability to respond to touch and movement showcases the potential for advancements in sensory technology for enhanced user experiences.
1. Home Decor - The Hit Me Touch Lamp disrupts traditional lighting fixtures, offering a unique and interactive addition to the home decor market.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can benefit from the Hit Me Touch Lamp by providing guests with a memorable and customizable lighting experience.
3. Retail - Retail stores can utilize the Hit Me Touch Lamp to create engaging and interactive displays, attracting customers and differentiating themselves from competitors.