The Hilltop Honey Manuka Honey range has been unveiled by the brand in the UK as a new lineup of products for health-conscious consumers to help them enjoy the benefits of the nutrias food product.
Coming in three strength varieties, the honey comes in 5+, 10+ and 15+ variants that are all packaged in 250 gram jars to offer consumers their choice of potency to enjoy. The honeys are packed with non-peroxide activity (NPA) that can help with the treatment of mild afflictions like acne or as a preventive food to keep the consumer healthy.
The additional benefits of the Hilltop Honey Manuka Honey range were explained by Managing Director, Scott Davies, who said, "Manuka honey is regarded as one of the most unique and beneficial forms of honey in the world. Not only does it taste good, but Manuka honey is praised for its nutritional and health benefits -- it has been used to help cure acne, to treat burns, wounds and ulcers as well as helping sore throats and immunity."
The Hilltop Honey Manuka Honey Range Comes in Three Strengths
1. Manuka Honey - The popularity of Manuka honey and its claimed health benefits continue to rise, leading to potential market opportunities for businesses to create new products or enhance existing ones.
2. Nutrition-rich Foods - Health-conscious consumers are seeking nutrient-dense foods like Manuka honey, giving businesses the opportunity to create and market other products that are natural and beneficial for health.
3. Non-peroxide Activity (NPA) - With NPA being a key selling point for Manuka honey, businesses could explore innovative ways to measure and highlight the NPA levels in their products to differentiate themselves in the market.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the increasing demand for natural health products and create more Manuka honey-based products or use similar ingredients to create other nutrient-rich foods.
2. Cosmetics and Beauty - As Manuka honey has been used for treating acne and other skin issues, businesses in the beauty industry can create skincare products with Manuka honey as a key ingredient to tap into the growing market segment of consumers seeking natural and effective skincare options.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can leverage the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of Manuka honey to develop medical products such as wound dressings and topical treatments to enhance the healing process for patients.