Green Giant is arguably one of the most recognizable figures from advertising from the last 50 years, so when he comes to town people take note. As part of a growing concern for children's diet and how there is a rising rate of childhood obesity, Green Giant started to plan a campaign to combat that. What they came up with is not only fun and interactive but by all means deserves a high-five.
Green Giant corn created a virtual Green Giant and invited the public of Manchester England to come on down and meet withe the giant. They then set up an event which included a former Olympian to grade children on their high five-ing abilities. This was all in the effort to help celebrate the fact that corn is one of five fruit and vegetable servings required per day, and to create awareness, and celebrate healthy eating for children.
This Green Giant Campaign Harnesses One of the Most Recognizable Figures
1. Virtual Character Experiences - Exploring the use of virtual characters in real-world events to engage and educate the public on important issues such as healthy eating for children.
2. Interactive Campaigns - Creating interactive experiences, like high-five competitions, to promote and celebrate healthy eating habits for children.
3. Childhood Obesity Prevention - Addressing the rising rate of childhood obesity through innovative campaigns and initiatives that champion healthy eating and awareness.
1. Food and Beverage - Finding ways to leverage interactive campaigns and virtual character experiences to promote healthy eating among children.
2. Event Management - Incorporating interactive elements into events to educate and engage attendees in fun and meaningful ways.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Developing creative campaigns that raise awareness about childhood obesity and the importance of healthy eating habits for children.