Motorcycle drivers will tell you how lucky there are to find urban parking for their wheels so convenient; the HERE Car concept would afford more motorists this expedience with a design that compresses horizontally.
Seunghun Jeong and Ludovico Campana submitted this cutting-edge conveyance idea to the 2014 Michelin Challenge Design. Without a visible driver's seat, the vehicle looks to be an autonomous one too. When it's activated, the HERE automobile pops out from its slim profile and into the form of a cube. Four seats will inflate immediately, conforming to the particular settings of its usual passengers. The occupants are offered expansive windows for a great view during a social journey. The sides of the HERE Car can even transform into a digital screen for all sorts of hi-tech applications.
The HERE Car Compresses for Compact Parking at Home and Out
1. Vertical Parking Solutions - The HERE Car concept demonstrates a trend towards innovative designs that compress horizontally to maximize parking space.
2. Autonomous Driving - The HERE Car's design suggests a trend towards autonomous vehicles with no visible driver's seat, offering convenience and ease of use.
3. Multifunctional Vehicles - The HERE Car's ability to transform its sides into a digital screen highlights the trend of vehicles that serve multiple purposes beyond transportation.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can explore opportunities to develop compact, versatile vehicles like the HERE Car to address urban parking challenges.
2. Smart Technology Industry - The smart technology industry can capitalize on the trend of transforming vehicle surfaces into digital screens, creating new opportunities for innovative applications.
3. Mobility Services Industry - The mobility services industry can leverage the autonomous driving trend seen in the HERE Car to offer convenient and accessible transportation solutions for urban dwellers.