Traditional Medicinals' pre- and postnatal collection of herbal supplement collection includes nutrition bars, teas, lozenges to ease morning sickness, as well as chews to support a healthy pregnancy and lactation.
The Mommy To Be Raspberry Leaf Chews draw upon the fact that for thousands of years, European and Native American women have turned to the raspberry plant not just for its nutritional benefits, but also as a tonic for pregnancy and labor. Traditional Medicinals notes that the herbal power of the product has been "traditionally used to support a healthy pregnancy, tone the uterus and prepare the womb for childbirth."
Traditional Medicinals also makes a supplement chew called Mother's Milk that boasts herbs like fennel, anise, coriander and fenugreek to support the production of breast milk for a new child.
Traditional Medicinals Makes Individually Wrapped Herbal Supplements
1. Pre- and Postnatal Herbal Supplements - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop personalized herbal supplement blends tailored to meet the specific nutritional needs of pregnant women and new mothers.
2. Morning Sickness Relief Chews - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative and convenient solutions, such as individually wrapped chews, to alleviate morning sickness symptoms during pregnancy.
3. Herbal Supplements for Breast Milk Production - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of herbal supplements containing ingredients like fennel, anise, coriander, and fenugreek to support the production of breast milk in lactating women.
1. Pharmaceuticals - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate herbal supplements into traditional pharmaceutical offerings to provide holistic solutions for pregnancy-related issues.
2. Health and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a range of herbal products specifically designed to support the health and well-being of pregnant women and new mothers.
3. Nutrition and Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with nutrition companies to create nutrition bars and other food products infused with herbs beneficial for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.