Beverly Hsu loves design; she also loves baking. From this crossed-up love come these Helvetica Cookie Cutters. They’d be great for sugar cookies, which could be decorated with colored frostings and lots of doodads, a perfect project to do with kids of all ages.
Hsu holds BFA in Communication Design from Carnegie Mellon University and works as a graphic designer for America’s Test Kitchen in Brookline, MA.
Boston-based Hsu is taking inquiries for the cookie cutters and hopes to provide them for sale in the near future. Meanwhile, the designer has created a 2010 calendar which is for sale in her Etsy shop, KernedArt.
Bake and Eat Your Words With Beverly Hsu's Helvetica Cookie Cutters
1. Typography Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating innovative and customizable typography designs for various products.
2. Personalized Baking - Disruptive innovation opportunity in developing personalized baking tools and accessories to enhance the baking experience.
3. Creative DIY Projects - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing DIY project ideas and products that combine design and hands-on creativity.
1. Graphic Design - Potential for disruptive innovation in graphic design by incorporating unique typography elements in various mediums.
2. Baking and Cooking - Innovative baking tools, such as personalized cookie cutters, can disrupt the baking and cooking industry by offering unique and customizable experiences.
3. Arts and Crafts - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the arts and crafts industry by combining design and creativity to create unique DIY projects and products.