Sanrio's Hello Kitty is a brand that seems to be everywhere -- everything from fashion to hotels are themed after the iconic feline -- so it's no surprise that something like the Hello Kitty Dreams Restaurant has opened.
The Hello Kitty Dreams Restaurant is located in Beijing, China, and as you might have guessed, this darling eatery is themed after the iconic Japanese cartoon, which made its first appearance in 1974. The restaurant, which has been fully booked over the last few weeks, comprises pretty pink furniture and decor, with everything from its tables to its walls covered in Hello Kitty images. Even the restaurant's food, desserts and drinks are themed after the cute cat.
The Hello Kitty Dreams Restaurant Opens in Beijing
1. Themed Restaurants - Opportunity for creating themed restaurants based on popular characters or brands.
2. Iconic Brand Collaborations - Opportunity for iconic brands to collaborate with popular cartoon characters to create unique dining experiences.
3. Character-inspired Food and Beverage - Opportunity to create food and beverages that are themed after popular cartoon characters.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can explore the concept of themed restaurants to attract customers.
2. Branding and Marketing - Branding and marketing agencies can help iconic brands collaborate with popular cartoon characters to create unique dining experiences.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can create character-inspired menu items and beverages to attract customers.