The Hellmann's Spicy Mayonnaise is the latest condiment from the brand arriving ahead of the busy summertime entertaining months for avid hosts to incorporate into their favorite recipes.
The condiment consists of the brand's signature mayonnaise infused with a sriracha pepper blend made with real chili peppers. The product is rated to provide a mild-to-medium level of spice to enhance burgers, sandwiches and wraps alike. The mayo is arriving this month in 11.5-ounce squeeze bottles for easy portioning for $4.49 each.
The Hellmann's Spicy Mayonnaise is launching with the help of comedy Casey Wilson for the Get Spicy contest, which encourages consumers to spice up their favorite foods and more. The contest includes the chance to win one of two grand prizes by entering a written tip on how to keep things spicy using the hashtags #getspicy and #hellmannscontest, and tagging @Hellmanns.
Image Credit: Hellmann’s
Hellmann's Spicy Mayonnaise Offers a Creamy Hint of Heat
1. Spicy Condiments - Opportunity for brands to create spicy versions of their classic condiments to cater to the increasing demand for hotter flavors.
2. Influencer Contests - Brands can partner with social media influencers to launch contests and increase consumer engagement and awareness.
3. Personal-sized Condiment Packaging - With the rise of snacking and on-the-go eating, there's an opportunity for brands to offer smaller-sized portions of their condiments to cater to this trend.
1. Food and Beverage - Brands can innovate and diversify their condiment selections to cater to consumers' changing tastes and preferences.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Influencer marketing campaigns and social media contests can help brands increase their digital presence and engagement with consumers.
3. Packaging - Brands can redesign their packaging to offer personal sizes, easy-to-use squeeze bottles, and other convenient options for consumers.