With Beforme, parents will be able to connect with their pre-born at home. The device, designed by Robert Majkut and Elzbieta Madej, would allow soon-to-be parents to listen to and record the heartbeat of the baby while it’s still inside the womb. The pink womb-shaped gadget integrates the acoustic abilities of a stethoscope and audio recording of an MP3 player.
When heartbeat recordings are added to the fetal ultrasound images and videos already available today, an expectant parent has a real chronicle of the development of your baby before birth.
Oh, the unit also comes in blue for boys and a neutral taupe for those expectant parents who prefer to keep the gender of their baby a secret.
‘Beforme' Baby Eavesdropping Device
1. Connected Parenting - Beforme presents an opportunity for parents to connect with their pre-born baby at home, opening up possibilities for enhanced communication and bonding.
2. Prenatal Technology - The integration of fetal heartbeat recordings with existing ultrasound images and videos offers a comprehensive and personalized chronicle of a baby's development in the womb.
3. Personalized Pregnancy Experience - The ability to listen to and record the baby's heartbeat with Beforme allows expectant parents to create a unique and intimate pregnancy experience.
1. Baby Tech - Beforme falls within the realm of baby tech, offering innovative devices and technologies tailored to enhance the parenting experience.
2. Healthcare Technology - The incorporation of fetal heartbeat recordings into prenatal care expands the possibilities for healthcare technology in capturing and monitoring a baby's vital signs.
3. Consumer Electronics - The integration of MP3 player audio recording capabilities with prenatal devices showcases the influence of consumer electronics in revolutionizing the pregnancy journey.