A wide range of healthy protein drinks have been introduced over the last few years, with more consumers than ever looking for on-the-go sources of nutrition to supplement their day-to-day diets.
Iconic Protein is now launching its own take on the functional beverage with two new flavors—Golden Milk and Coconut Matcha. While turmeric lattes and matcha green tea have captured the hearts of many health-conscious consumers for being incredibly nourishing and beneficial, these beverages lack the protein that so many people crave.
Iconic Protein's newest lactose-free grass-fed beverages are packed with 20 grams of protein each and exclude any artificial ingredients. As the Coconut Matcha flavor is made with organic matcha green tea powder, this variety also includes 80 milligrams of caffeine.
Iconic Protein's Healthy Protein Drinks Come in Matcha and Turmeric Types
1. Functional Protein Drinks - The rise of healthy, protein-packed, on-the-go drinks has been seen in the beverage industry in recent years
2. Organic Health Beverages - Growing demand for organic and natural ingredients has led to a trend in the beverage industry particularly for Grass-Fed Protein drinks.
3. Matcha and Turmeric-based Drinks - Infusing ingredients like matcha and turmeric in functional protein drinks can appeal to the health-conscious consumer market.
1. Food and Beverage - There is a growing disruption in the food and beverage industry, with the rise of healthy, natural, functional drinks.
2. Fitness and Wellness - Grass-fed protein drinks are perfect for consumers that support a healthy lifestyle and workout routines.
3. Organic Products and Supplements - The introduction of lactose-free, grass-fed protein drinks, has led to a disruption in the organic product and supplement industry.