Good health is as much a matter of preventing issues from arising as it is a matter of treating those problems when they come, and Healthi is a new startup that's hoping to make it easier for people to do the former before they're forced into the latter. The startup uses analytics to recommend preventive practices for each individual user, eschewing blanket solutions in favor of uniquely designed treatments.
Every patient is different, and yet most preventive options are designed to be as broad as possible. Walking, running, cycling, and other regular forms of exercise are certainly important, and so is the general recommendation of eating healthy, but those can only be so effective for any individual. Healthi analyzes patients' information, habits, and behaviors to come up with a tailored package that's right for them.
'Healthi' Performs Tests to Recommend Preventive Health Practices
1. Preventive Personalized Medicine - Using analytics to recommend unique and personalized preventive practices for each individual user.
2. Health Analytics - Analyzing patients' information, habits, and behaviors to come up with a tailored package that's right for them.
3. Customized Health Treatment - Moving away from blanket solutions and using personalized treatment methods based on individualized data analytics.
1. Healthtech - Developing tech startups that focus on personalized medicine and patient analytics in the health industry.
2. Wellness - Personalized wellness programs for individuals focused on prevention and healthy habits.
3. Fitness - Creating customized fitness programs for individuals based on their specific data analytics and habits.