A Japanese company, Suntory, is promoting its food and beverage company by sponsoring people to walk around the city in space suits with helmets that show videos of the product. Wow. ......only in Osaka.
Implications - The interaction and free samples involved in publicity stunts or quirky events like this often makes consumers feel closer to what they're about to buy. It allows them to test out the products, and in return, companies can use these consumer responses as a way to modify the product so that it appeals to everyone. Since not everyone stays holed up in their homes on the computer, outdoor promotions are an effective way to grab people's attention in an interactive manner.
Using Video Helmets for Promotion
1. Interactive Promotions - Using interactive technology to promote products and grab consumer attention.
2. Augmented Reality Marketing - Integrating virtual reality technology into real-world marketing efforts.
3. Experiential Advertising - Creating memorable experiences for consumers through unique advertising campaigns.
1. Food and Beverage - Incorporating interactive promotions to engage consumers and increase brand loyalty.
2. Technology - Providing innovative solutions for companies to create experiential advertising campaigns.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Embracing new and creative tactics to help clients stand out and make an impact in the industry.