Ginta Lapina covers the Harper's Bazaar Spain February 2013 issue. The top model is lensed by iconic photographer Txema Yeste who captures her in a 60s inspired photo series.
Dressed in a cube-printed black and white dress, the model is retro chic as she pulls off an outfit that matches her striped monochromatic backdrop. The platinum blonde beauty sports the latest from Louis Vuitton, and shows off her Twiggy-inspired coif and sultry eye makeup look.
With big blue eyes and a boy short hairdo, Ginta is classically chic and sophisticated in the Harper's Bazaar Spain February 2013 cover shoot. A revival of the 60s MOD movement, this fresh portrait series re-introduces a retro womenswear aesthetic to a new generation of fashion followers.
The Harper's Bazaar Spain February 2013 Issue is 60s-Inspired
1. Retro Fashion Revival - The return of 60s MOD movement is an opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate classic retro styles into their modern designs.
2. Monochromatic Fashion - The rise of monochromatic fashion creates an opportunity for designers to experiment with bold patterns and textures in a minimalist color scheme.
3. Vintage Makeup Looks - The resurgence of retro fashion provides a chance for beauty brands to create and market vintage-inspired makeup looks to a new generation of consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can capitalize on the revival of retro fashion by creating modern designs inspired by 60s fashion trends.
2. Cosmetics - Beauty industry has an opportunity to create and market makeup looks inspired by the vintage makeup styles of the 60s.
3. Photography - Photography industry may adopt a retro aesthetic and incorporate elements of 60s fashion and makeup styles in their creative outputs.