The Harper’s Bazaar Mexico July 2013 editorial is full of vibrant colors and energetic poses, which is only natural considering the beachside location. With water that blue and sky that clear, who wouldn't want to see so many bright hues? They are not just limited to the bikinis as well. Instead, the colors are present in the chunky bangles decorating the model's arms, the floppy brim of her hats and the draping fabrics of her scarves.
Lensed by photographer Danny Cardozo, the Harper’s Bazaar Mexico July 2013 editorial stars model Barbara Fiahlo. The Brazilian bombshell was dressed by stylist Danny Santiago, who put together the striking wardrobe by sourcing from the likes of Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Stella McCartney and Diane von Furstenberg. Makeup artist Euridice Martin and hairstylist Joel Torres finished the looks.
The Harper’s Bazaar Mexico July 2013 Photoshoot Stars Barbara Fia
1. Vibrant Colors - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate bold and vibrant colors in their designs to attract customers.
2. Beachside Fashion - Potential for brands to create beach-inspired fashion collections that capture the energetic and vibrant essence of beach editorials.
3. Chunky Accessories - A chance for accessory brands to capitalize on the trend of chunky bangles and bold hats seen in the editorial, creating statement pieces that make a bold impact.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can draw inspiration from the energetic beach editorials to create innovative designs that resonate with consumers.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore beachside locations and vibrant colors as a theme for fashion editorials, capturing the fun and energetic spirit.
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can incorporate vibrant hues and beach-inspired looks in their makeup and hairstyling products, offering customers a way to recreate the fresh and energetic beach editorials.