American audio equipment manufacturer Harman Kardon has unveiled the Harman Kardon 'Radiance 2400,' the thinnest floor-stereo speaker currently on the market.
The delicate appearance of these wireless speakers doe not, however, reflect a lack of power. Equipped with a robust audio performance system that boasts a 200W 10-inch subwoofer and 24 1.25-inch transducers, the 'Radiance 2400' offers customers top-of-the-line sound quality. In addition, the speakers feature the company's signature 'Digital Loop Amplifier' technology, which aims to correct distortion associated with digital audio files.
Further setting itself apart from other premium speakers, the 'Radiance 2400' can be connected to customers' TVs and used as a cinema-quality soundbar when watching shows and movies. Lastly, it also has full Wi-Fi connectivity, meaning users can stream music via Bluetooth, Chromecast, and Apple Airplay.
Image Credit: Harmon Kardon
The Harman Kardon 'Radiance 2400' Audio System Boasts a Unique Design
1. Wireless Home Audio - With the rise of smart homes and connected devices, there is an opportunity for companies to innovate and produce high-quality, wireless home audio devices like the Harman Kardon Radiance 2400.
2. Ultra-thin Audio Equipment - Consumers are increasingly looking for space-saving, minimalist audio equipment like the Harman Kardon Radiance 2400, creating a market for companies to design and produce ultra-thin and stylish speaker systems.
3. High-quality Audio Distortion Correction - Companies that can develop and integrate advanced technologies, like Harman Kardon's digital loop amplifier, to correct distortion associated with digital audio files, will have a unique selling point in the market.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry have the opportunity to capitalize on the growing trend of connected devices by developing and releasing high-quality wireless home audio systems.
2. Home Entertainment - In the home entertainment industry, there is a demand for space-saving, high-quality audio equipment that can offer a cinema-quality sound experience like the Harman Kardon Radiance 2400.
3. Audio Technology - The audio technology industry has an opportunity to develop and integrate advanced technologies like Harman Kardon's digital loop amplifier that can correct distortion associated with digital audio files and offer better sound quality to users.