To celebrate its 60th anniversary, premium audio electronics brand KEF has launched a new multi-functional speaker system called the LS60 Wireless. The new all-in-one system has been specifically designed to deliver a comprehensive high-fidelity sound experience when connected to any kind of music source.
In terms of specs, the speakers come with a combined 1400W of power and feature hi-fi support up to 24bit/384kHz. In addition, the speakers come equipped with virtually every kind of input an audiophile could ask for and boasts an impressive Wi-Fi Bluetooth connectivity that supports every streaming service currently on the market.
The LS60 speaker system is set to drop this June and will be offered in three colorways: Blue, White, and Gray.
Image Credit: KEF
KEF Announced the Launch of Its New LS60 Wireless Speaker System
1. All-in-one Speaker Systems - KEF's new LS60 Wireless system provides consumers with a comprehensive high-fidelity sound experience
2. Wireless Connectivity - KEF's LS60 Wireless all-in-one system offers impressive Wi-Fi Bluetooth connectivity to support every streaming service on the market
3. Hi-fi Support - KEF's LS60 Wireless system features hi-fi support up to 24bit/384kHz
1. Audio and Electronics - The LS60 Wireless system caters to audiophiles by providing virtually every input source and various colorways to choose from
2. Streaming Services - Streaming services can take advantage of the LS60's wireless connectivity capabilities to provide their users with high-fidelity sound
3. Home Entertainment - The LS60 Wireless all-in-one system provides consumers with a comprehensive home entertainment solution