The White Claw Hard Seltzer Iced Tea drinks are one of the latest offerings from the Mark Anthony Brewing that will offer consumers a distinctly flavorful option to enjoy this spring and summer. The drink will come in four flavor options including Raspberry, Lemon, Peach and Mango, which are all made with iced tea and feature a 5% ABV. The drinks have 100-calories per can to make them easy for consumers to keep track of when enjoying one or more.
Chief Marketing Officer, White Claw Hard Seltzer, North America John Shea boasted about the new White Claw Hard Seltzer Iced Tea drinks saying, "Since its inception in 2016, White Claw has seen incredible growth, and we don’t plan to stop anytime soon. Our consumers crave more flavour and more variety, and that’s just what we’re delivering with White Claw Hard Seltzer Iced Tea. You combine the leader in hard seltzer with the ever-growing tea trend, and you’ve got a winner.”
White Claw Hard Seltzer Iced Tea Comes in Four Flavor Options
1. Spiked Tea Drinks - The popularity of tea-based alcoholic drinks provides an opportunity to introduce new flavor profiles and explore different brewing methods.
2. Low-calorie Cocktails - The demand for low-calorie beverages that allow consumers to indulge without the guilt provides an opportunity for innovation in the alcoholic beverage industry.
3. Flavored Hard Seltzer - The popularity of hard seltzer and the desire for innovative flavors creates a space for developing new, refreshing options like iced tea infused drinks.
1. Alcoholic Beverage - The alcoholic beverage industry can capitalize on consumers' desire for new beverage options by creating innovative alcoholic tea-based drinks or low-calorie cocktails.
2. Tea Industry - The tea industry can capitalize on the growing popularity of tea-based alcoholic drinks by creating blends specifically for mixing with alcohol.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can promote the trend of low-calorie beverages as a guilt-free indulgence.