Now that consumers have been receptive to everything from hard sodas and ciders to seltzers, Crafty Elk is introducing Hard Juice. The brand's craft cocktails are made with high-quality ingredients like premium vodka, goji berries, prickly pear, ginger and turmeric, and are packaged in eco-friendly recyclable cans.
The organic, non-GMO and gluten-free beverages are made with vegetable pulps and exotic fruits, so that fresh, fun and better-for-you flavors like Mango & Honey and Cranberry, Blueberry & Acai can be shared. Appealing to the health-conscious consumer, the canned drinks offer refreshingly different choices for those who are looking for healthy alternatives when it comes to drinking alcohol. Notably, Crafty Elk's trademark of "hard juice" gives it exclusive access to this entire drink category.
Image Credit: Crafty Elk Hard Juice
Crafty Elk Hard Juice Makes Low-Alcohol Canned Drinks
1. Hard-juice Alternatives - Opportunities for beverage makers to create low-alcohol canned drinks with fresh and healthy ingredients.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging - Innovative uses of recyclable cans to meet consumer demand for environmentally friendly products.
3. Health-conscious Beverages - Creating new beverages that appeal to consumers seeking healthy and organic options.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Crafting new beverage options using fresh and healthier ingredients, while packaging them using eco-friendly materials.
2. Canned Foods - Expanding existing canned foods offerings to include healthy and low-alcohol options.
3. Organic Food - Creating and marketing organic products that appeal to health-conscious consumers who value sustainable packaging.