Torchy's Tacos created a Hangover Hotline that can be called during the first few days of 2021 to make it easy for taco lovers to find the perfect comfort foods to ease them into a New Year. The hotline from the craft casual taco chain was created to lift spirits after the difficult year that has been 2020 and give people the chance to be entered to win free tacos for a year.
By calling 833-L8R-2020, taco lovers will be presented with a variety of options based on the severity of their "2020 hangover." As well as being presented with favorites like the famous Green Chile Queso or Trailer Park Taco, callers will also get to know Torchy’s January Taco of the Month, the Fancy Schmancy.
Image Credit: Torchy's Tacos
Torchy's Tacos Created a Number for Taco Lovers to Call on January 1st
1. Hangover Hotlines - Other food and beverage companies can create their own hotlines to provide comfort foods to customers on special occasions, while also collecting customer data for marketing opportunities.
2. Craft Casual Dining - The casual dining industry can be disrupted by offering innovative and creative dishes, paired with unique dining experiences and promotions.
3. Holiday Marketing - Businesses can take advantage of holidays, and create exclusive promotions and events that align with the holiday, creating brand loyalty and buzz.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage businesses can create unique dining experiences, innovative menus and create custom offerings aligned with holidays or sporting events.
2. Hospitality - Hotels can support regional and local food and beverage businesses in the area by partnering with them to offer exclusive menus and dishes, which can help drive customer loyalty.
3. Marketing - Marketing firms can develop and execute unique multi-channel experiences for customers that interact with brands via social media, email, and influencer campaigns.