Finding the right cosmetic products for those with varying skin types usually consists of reading the small print, but the SALT handmade cosmetics packaging takes a different approach. The packaging for the new SALT body milks and body scrubs features a speckled aesthetic that speaks to the skin type it's intended for: more speckled for oily skin, less speckled for normal skin and so on.
The branding for the new SALT cosmetics is the design work of Ellie Benham and creates an inherent correlation with the consumer based on visual cues. This helps to make the branding for the handmade cosmetics packaging appear minimalistic yet informative without having to feature superfluous information that could potentially go overlooked.
SALT Handmade Cosmetics Packaging Focuses on Different Skin Types
1. Skin Type-targeted Products - Brands can develop products and packaging that cater to specific skin types, employing visual cues as a form of branding.
2. Simplicity in Design - Minimalistic packaging design can be both informative and aesthetically pleasing, providing consumers with valuable information.
3. Innovative Branding Tactics - Brands can use innovative tactics such as skin type-inspired packaging to differentiate themselves in the market and drive sales.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can develop new product lines and packaging designs that cater to specific skin types and employ innovative branding tactics.
2. Packaging - Packaging companies can offer customized packaging solutions to cosmetics companies seeking innovative branding and targeted products.
3. Design - Design firms can offer custom packaging design services that take into account skin type-inspired branding and minimalistic design aesthetics.