This $600 hand-blown decanter grabs for attention with its handy design. The Geoff McFetridge Bushmills Decanter by Esque Studio shows you where to grab with its 3D glass design, which mimics two man hands wrapped around the bottle. Even the decanter's fabric cover is printed with overlapping hands and fingers, making a unique artistic statement.
The hand-themed bottle and decanter slip were designed by acclaimed LA-based artist Geoff McFetridge. The bottle was hand blown by renowned glass maker Esque Studio. Only 75 of the limited edition pieces were created for Bushmills Irish Whiskey -- each piece is number-stamped and personally signed. This swanky and exclusive bottle would make a great gift, however the decanter will be shipped empty due to liquor regulations.
This Limited Edition, Hand-Blown Decanter Grabs For Your Attention
1. Hand-themed Glassware - Creating artistic and statement pieces using hand-themed designs in glassware can be an opportunity for boutique art studios to provide limited edition pieces to high-end liquor brands.
2. Limited-edition Luxury Alcohol Packaging - Collaborating with acclaimed artists and boutique art studios to produce limited edition, high-quality and luxury alcohol packaging can drive sales and customer appeal for premium alcohol brands.
3. Emphasized Visual Branding - Using creative and visually engaging designs for packaging and branding can allow premium alcohol brands to differentiate themselves from the competition and appeal to more design-conscious customers.
1. Alcohol - Luxury alcohol brands can drive sales and enhance brand value through utilizing unique and luxurious packaging featuring limited edition designs by acclaimed artists and glass studios.
2. Art and Design - Artists and boutique art studios can collaborate with high-end alcohol brands to produce exclusive and limited edition packaging, creating a new avenue of revenue and creative expression.
3. Retail - Premium retail stores selling high-end alcohol can enhance their brand image and entice customers through exclusive offerings of visually unique and rare limited edition alcohol packaging designs.