Vaseline's Clinical Care Hand Sanitizer Lotion combines moisturizing glycerin and Vitamin E with sanitizer to offer a soothing, total hand care solution. Now that people of all ages are becoming even more diligent with their hand-washing and sanitizing, they are also finding that they are encountering increased dryness, redness and cracking. Suitable for sensitive skin, this formula is a two-in-one product that moisturizes hands and kills germs in one go.
Before this year, hand sanitizers and lotions existed in separate categories, as each product serves a very different purpose than the other. Now, the lines between hand care and hygiene are being blurred thanks to hybrid products that offer the benefits of both sanitizing and moisturizing actions.
Image Credit: Vaseline
Vaseline's Clinical Care Hand Sanitizer Lotion is Protective & Moisturizing
1. Hybrid Hand Care - The lines between hand care and hygiene are being blurred with the rise of hybrid products that offer both sanitizing and moisturizing actions.
2. Total Hand Care Solutions - Consumers are seeking two-in-one products that provide moisturizing and germ-killing benefits to combat dryness, redness, and cracking caused by increased hand-washing and sanitizing.
3. Multifunctional Hand Products - There is a growing demand for hand care products that combine different functionalities, such as moisturizing glycerin and Vitamin E with sanitizer.
1. Personal Care Products - The personal care industry can tap into the opportunity of developing hybrid hand care products that address the needs of consumers looking for total hand care solutions.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can explore the market potential of multifunctional hand products that promote both hygiene and hand care.
3. Consumer Goods - Manufacturers of consumer goods can capitalize on the trend of hybrid hand care by incorporating moisturizing and germ-killing benefits into their existing product lines.