'Nasty Hands' is a hand lotion that's setting itself apart with a mission to moisturize hands and at the same time, support a variety of important human rights issues.
When a consumer purchases the $15 Nasty Hands Hand Cream, they have the ability to choose whether they would like to have a donation made to the ACLU, the Hetrick-Martin Institute for the empowerment of LGBTQ youth or NARAL Pro-Choice America, which addresses a variety of women's reproductive rights. Nasty Hands puts 100% of net proceeds towards these organizations.
Nasty Hands, which has been created by a group of female entrepreneurs, is described as "A hand cream to keep you smooth and supple for all of the sign-carrying, glass-ceiling-shattering, and opinion-piece-penning you might do in a day" that's "Ideal for resistant hands."
The 'Nasty Hands' Hand Lotion Supports Various Rights Organizations
1. Socially Conscious Consumerism - The rise of products that combine consumer goods with support for important causes opens up opportunities for companies to align themselves with social issues.
2. Cause-marketing Partnerships - Collaborations between companies and nonprofit organizations provide an opportunity for organizations to promote their causes while companies enhance their brand image and attract socially conscious consumers.
3. Empowerment-focused Products - Products that are designed to empower individuals and support important causes offer a unique way for consumers to make a positive impact.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on the rise of socially conscious consumerism by creating products that support important causes.
2. Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofit organizations can explore cause-marketing partnerships with companies to raise awareness and funds for their causes.
3. Retail - Retailers can attract socially conscious consumers by offering a range of empowerment-focused products that support different causes.