In the spirit of October 31st, this year KFC Australia added a few details to the face of Colonel Sanders that appears above the drive-through, turning the sign into a spooky Halloween logo.
Although major changes to the logo are likely difficult to negotiate, it's nice to see that a brand can have fun and play with its logo, especially when it is one that is so recognizable. The changes made to this sign were only temporary and added as black decals, which makes them easy to keep up for Halloween night and remove when the spooky celebrations are over, although it will be perfect for luring in hungry trick-or-treaters for a midnight fast food snack.
KFC's Creepy Colonel Halloween Logo Spooks Drive-Through Customers
1. Interactive Brand Logos - Brands can develop interactive logos for special events to enhance consumer engagement and brand recognition.
2. Seasonal Branding - Brands can create seasonal variations of their logos to generate buzz and create excitement around holidays and events.
3. Temporary Brand Modifications - Brands can experiment with temporary changes to their logos to create marketing opportunities and generate interest in their products or services.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food brands can leverage seasonal branding to differentiate themselves and attract customers during holiday seasons.
2. Marketing Industry - Marketing agencies can offer temporary brand modification services to clients as a way to create unique marketing opportunities.
3. Graphic Design Industry - Graphic designers can specialize in developing interactive and seasonal brand logos to meet the increasing demand for creative branding solutions.