California-based fashion label XLARGE channeled the talents of Japanese artist Hajime Sorayama for a new collaborative capsule that will be exclusively available at ComplexCon. This weekend, the third annual ComplexCon will take place in Long Beach and it is ready to showcase the newest streetwear from all over the world, as well as music, food and a plethora of pop and urban cultural influences. The latest collection will also drop a piece made in partnership with MEDICOM TOY BE@RBRICK.
The collection features apparel options such as a t-shirt and a long coat, as well as a tote bag -- all of which are adorned in Sorayama's sensual female robot and robotic dog designs. The special MEDICOM TOY BE@RBRICK piece has been made in three different sizes and is adorned in branded accents.
XLARGE Worked with Hajime Sorayama and MEDICOM TOY on a New Capsule
1. Collaborative Fashion Capsules - Opportunity to create limited edition apparel collections in collaboration with artists and designers to attract niche consumer segments.
2. Streetwear Pop-ups - Disruptive innovation opportunity to showcase streetwear apparel in immersive and experiential pop-up events like ComplexCon.
3. Branded Toy Collectibles - Opportunity to create branded collectibles in collaboration with toy manufacturers to cater to collectors and enthusiasts.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage collaborations with artists and designers to create unique and exclusive collections that resonate with consumers.
2. Event Planning - Event planning companies can organize pop-up events like ComplexCon to showcase streetwear and urban culture, creating a unique and interactive experience for attendees.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can partner with fashion brands to create branded collectibles that appeal to both toy collectors and fashion enthusiasts.