As if moustache hair wax wasn't already a product that's niche enough, Johnnie Walker's take on the grooming wax specifically appeals to male whiskey drinkers with facial hair. Johnnie Walker's Boldest Moustache Wax comes in three styles: Piperine Pepper, Citrus Essence or Ginger Root, which are scented in order to leave intensify the enjoyment of sipping on 'Johnnie & Ginger,' a combination of Johnnie Walker Red Label whiskey, ginger ale and a wedge of lime.
The wax is made from 100 percent natural beeswax and is only available through Huckle The Barber in East London.
Now that many consumers are interested in exploring unusual flavors, products like these are emerging to involve more than just one of the senses in the tasting process and shift the experience of eating or drinking.
Johnnie Walkers's Hair Wax Pairs Well with the Johnnie and Ginger Flavor
1. Moustache Grooming Products for Niche Audiences - Opportunity for brands to create grooming products tailored to specific audiences.
2. Sensory Experience Products - Opportunity for brands to create products that involve multiple senses beyond taste or smell.
3. Localized Distribution Channels - Opportunity for brands to partner with local businesses for exclusive product distribution.
1. Alcohol - Opportunity for alcohol brands to expand into the grooming industry.
2. Beauty and Grooming - Opportunity for beauty and grooming brands to target niche audiences with unique product offerings.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retail stores to partner with brands and offer exclusive products to a local market.