Brands have been producing beauty teas for many years to promote benefits such as healthy hair, a clear complexion and strong nails but Forever Wild Organics takes a unique approach to its 'Hair Teas.'
The brand's herbal hair growth teas can indeed be consumed as a comforting drink but they are also touted as products that can be used as tea rinses to be applied directly to the hair. As Forever Wild Organics describes, "drink our tea blend to combat the reasons behind your lack of hair growth or dryness while smoothing the hair cuticle and coating the hair shaft with a protective herbal layer."
As consumers become more discerning about the kinds of products they are and are not willing to put onto their skin, cosmetic and personal care brands are prioritizing the use of food-grade ingredients. At the same time, many of the same natural and organic are launching beauty supplements that appeal to consumers who believe in promoting health and a radiant glow from the inside out.
Forever Wild Organics' Teas Can Be Consumed or Used as a Hair Rinse
1. Beauty Tea - Opportunity for brands to create beauty teas that offer both internal and external benefits, enhancing the appeal for health-conscious consumers.
2. Dual-purpose Products - The rise of dual-purpose products like Forever Wild Organics' Hair Teas presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to cater to consumers seeking convenience and multi-functionality.
3. Food-grade Ingredients - Cosmetic and personal care brands can capitalize on the trend towards food-grade ingredients to meet the growing demand for natural and safer beauty products.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Brands in the beauty and personal care industry can innovate by incorporating the concept of beauty teas and dual-purpose products into their product offerings.
2. Health Supplements - The health supplements industry can explore the development of beauty supplements that target both internal and external beauty needs, offering a holistic approach for consumers.
3. Natural and Organic - Natural and organic brands can leverage the demand for food-grade ingredients and create beauty products that prioritize safety, health, and environmental consciousness.