The GUM Hydral Dry Mouth Relief range of products has been unveiled by Sunstar America as a lineup of solutions that will help consumers to combat the occurrence of dry mouth.
The products are expertly formulated to utilize moisturizing and hydrating ingredients that are reported to work like natural saliva to keep the mouth feeling balanced. The product range includes an oral rinse, an oral gel for use in the night, an oral spray and even an anticavity toothpaste to maximize how consumers can access treatment.
Sunstar America's Vice President of Research and Development Angel Gonzalez spoke on the GUM Hydral Dry Mouth Relief range of products saying, "We know that xerostomia, or dry mouth, affects as much as 30% of the population and can be extremely painful and often debilitating, yet a high percentage of patients are either not receiving help or are dissatisfied with their current treatment. GUM Hydral advances OTC dry mouth care with innovation that mimics the multifaceted, biological role of the body’s natural saliva, providing a new level of deep moisturizing that starts fast to relieve a range of dry mouth symptoms. Given the high degree of satisfaction we saw after actual use by dry mouth sufferers, we are confident that GUM Hydral can make a real difference in the quality of life for many patients.”
The GUM Hydral Dry Mouth Relief Range Works Like Natural Saliva
1. Moisturizing Oral Products - There is an opportunity to develop oral care products that utilize moisturizing and hydrating ingredients to help combat the occurrence of dry mouth.
2. Bio-inspired Dry Mouth Products - Innovations that mimic the multifaceted, biological role of the body’s natural saliva to relieve dry mouth symptoms can disrupt the market for dry mouth relief products.
3. Combination Dry Mouth Relief Products - Combining different dry mouth relief products, such as oral rinse, oral gel, oral spray, and anticavity toothpaste, can provide a new level of deep moisturizing that can attract customers looking for a complete solution to dry mouth.
1. Oral Care Industry - The oral care industry can develop bio-inspired products, such as oral sprays and gels with moisturizing ingredients, to meet the needs of consumers who suffer from dry mouth.
2. Pharmaceutical Industry - The pharmaceutical industry can leverage the bio-inspired approach of the GUM Hydral Dry Mouth Relief range of products to develop new drugs that target xerostomia or dry mouth.
3. Healthcare Industry - The healthcare industry can provide a comprehensive approach to treating dry mouth symptoms by combining different dry mouth relief products, which can lead to better patient outcomes and satisfaction.