This is how you solve a problem artistically. Instead of banning chewing gum (hello Singapore, 1992-2004), Hubba Bubba collaborated with DDB advertising, Sydney to tackle the problem of chewing gum on the streets by putting up fun, interactive "chew by number" posters that use different flavours of chewing gum as the colour palette, thus encouraging people to become artists rather than litterers.
Each poster has a color map and numbered regions so you would know where to stick your gum. Ingenious :)
Gum by Numbers (Update)
1. Interactive Advertising - Using interactive posters as a creative solution to engage with the audience and solve societal issues.
2. Creative Problem Solving - Finding innovative ways to address problems by transforming them into art or entertainment.
3. Encouraging Responsibility - Promoting responsible behavior by encouraging individuals to become artists rather than litterers.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to create interactive campaigns that engage and educate the public.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore new avenues for problem-solving by transforming challenges into visually appealing and interactive solutions.
3. Environmental Sustainability - Opportunity for organizations and policymakers to address the issue of littering by inspiring responsible behavior through creative initiatives.