The latest Guess lookbook is shot by Rays Corrupted Mind and it effortlessly communicates a feeling of autumn. The campaign for the Fall 2018 collection taps into “Mo Bamba” rapper, Sheck Wes. The offered garments are characterized by a warm color palette and stylish cozy silhouettes that draw inspirations from the 90s era. From hits of corduroy to patched designs that nod to Boy and Girl Scout fashion, the Guess lookbook embraces a camping theme — one that was similarly utilized earlier with the DRx LOVE collection.
The backdrop of the photoshoot does not only evoke the calming qualities of the season but it also situates the label's product in a more versatile environment, suggesting that its clothing is apt for urban and natural settings.
Photo Credits: Rays Corrupted Mind
The Guess Lookbook for Fall 2018 Features Rapper Sheck Wes
1. 90s-inspired Fashion - Opportunity to create nostalgic fashion collections that capture the aesthetic of the 1990s.
2. Warm Color Palette - Opportunity to design clothing with warm tones that evoke a cozy and autumnal feel.
3. Camping Theme - Opportunity to incorporate camping-inspired elements into fashion collections, creating a unique and versatile aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the demand for 90s-inspired clothing and explore new designs and collaborations.
2. Photography - Photographers and creative professionals can experiment with capturing the essence of autumn and the 90s aesthetic in their work.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can leverage the appeal of 90s fashion and warm color palettes to create compelling campaigns for fashion brands.