Over the last few years, fashion labels have had to change the way they release new collections and engage their target audiences, and Gucci adapted to the changing times by creating an interactive Gucciquiz! booklet. Rather than sending out conventional fashion show invites, Gucci opted for a puzzle book that contains everything from crosswords and riddles to trivia about its history.
The activity book helped to provide people with something to do as they spend extended periods of time at home, and the reveal for Aria, Gucci's new collection, happened earlier this spring as part of a livestream event. The aesthetically pleasing style of the puzzle book promises to make it a coveted item itself, especially at a time when adults are naturally turning to activity books to bust boredom at home.
Gucci Sent Out Gucciquiz! Booklets in Place of Traditional Invitations
1. Interactive Activity Books - Fashion labels are adapting to changing times by creating engaging interactive activity books for people to enjoy at home.
2. Virtual Fashion Shows - Fashion brands are turning to livestream events to reveal their new collections in the wake of changing times.
3. Luxury at Home - Luxury brands are developing innovative products to make people feel comfortable and entertained at home.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is embracing interactive activity books and virtual events as new ways to engage with their audience in a time of change.
2. Publishing - Publishers have an opportunity to collaborate with luxury brands to create interactive activity books and puzzle books as a new revenue stream.
3. Leisure - Leisure industries have an opportunity to develop and market innovative products that cater to people's desire for luxury and entertainment at home.