Designed by León Orraca Arquitectos (LOA), Le Tequila South is a stunning restaurant located in Guadalajara, Mexico. Located within a shopping complex, the stylized eatery gives off the feel of a vintage apothecary due to its well-curated display of antique bottles and reflection of the region's history.
An over rustic experience, the Guadalajara restaurant features sharp contemporary details that is also reflected in the menu. A mix of exposed brick and wooden canopies, the space is charming and welcoming but retains a certain sophistication. A 20-year-old business, La Tequila South was designed with an emphasis on creating the most functional layout possible.
A space rich in both texture and color, the Guadalajara spot features a host of greenery including the local agave plant that can be seen on the mezzanine level.
This Guadalajara Restaurant Boasts a Stylish Rustic Texture
1. Textured Interiors - Restaurants and other retail spaces are incorporating more texture into their design to create a unique and authentic ambiance.
2. Sophisticated Rustic Style - There is a growing trend for restaurants to merge rustic detailing with contemporary style, creating a fusion of old and new design elements.
3. Functional Design Layouts - Businesses are prioritizing functional layout design to optimize the use of space and improve customer experience.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can benefit from integrating more texture into their interiors to create a unique and authentic ambiance that adds an extra level of appeal for customers.
2. Retail Industry - Retail spaces can benefit from the trend of merging rustic detailing with contemporary style to create a memorable shopping experience that keeps customers coming back.
3. Interior Design Industry - There is a growing need for interior designers who can merge rustic and contemporary design elements to create unique and functional layouts that meet the needs of businesses and their customers.