The term, 'Growing Book,' may bring a few things to mind. In this case, however, it refers to a novel planter (pun intended) that brings a refreshingly vintage vibe to homes and offices. Although a persona can make one of these Growing Books from scratch, two Australians have put together a helpful kit that makes it as easy as potting a real planter.
Made up of soil, stones, carved out books, pre-cut twine, wax and seal as well as a spray bottle, the Growing Book kit makes this do-it-yourself project a cinch. Although the Growing Book planter is better suited to cacti, similar plants can be placed within. A creative idea, to say the very least, this homemade decor can also make a great gift for Christmas.
Novel Planter Kits Allow People to Create Refreshing Vintage Home Decor
1. DIY Home Decor - Opportunity for businesses to create innovative DIY kits for home decor enthusiasts.
2. Vintage Revival - Market potential for businesses that offer products and designs that evoke a sense of nostalgia and vintage charm.
3. Creative Gift Ideas - Companies can explore unique and personalized gift options, such as the Growing Book planter, to cater to consumers looking for thoughtful presents.
1. Home Improvement - Home improvement stores can develop DIY kits and tools specifically designed for creating unique home decor pieces.
2. Stationery and Crafts - Craft stores can offer DIY kits that combine creativity and practicality, like the Growing Book planter kit.
3. Gift and Novelty - Gift shops can curate and sell unique and inventive gift ideas, such as homemade decor kits like the Growing Book planter.