The Grenade Lemon Cheesecake protein bar is a new flavor of the performance nutrition brand's signature bars focused on delivering fresh flavor that will also satisfy cravings for dessert. The bar boasts a lemon and vanilla-flavored nougat center along with a lemon curd caramel layer with biscuit bits on top and a final coating of white chocolate. The bar contains 21-grams of protein along with 1.6-grams of sugar make it perfect for enjoyment after a workout, a midday pick-me-up or a satiating dessert.
Head of Product Rob Page spoke on the new Grenade Lemon Cheesecake protein bar saying, "With lemon flavours dominating desserts, Lemon Cheesecake adds a welcome and indulgent citrus twist to Grenade’s delicious range of protein bars. Arriving just in time for the summer months, we’re confident this dessert-inspired flavour is going to crush it!”
The Grenade Lemon Cheesecake Protein Bar Has a Light Flavor
1. Dessert-inspired Protein Bars - There is opportunity for other protein bar companies to create unique dessert-inspired flavors like the Grenade Lemon Cheesecake protein bar.
2. Low-sugar Protein Bars - The trend of reducing sugar in protein bars is on the rise and current brands should consider reformulating their products to meet this demand.
3. Protein Bars with Unique Ingredients - Brands should consider including unique, unexpected ingredients in their protein bars like biscuit bits in the Grenade Lemon Cheesecake protein bar to stand out in the market.
1. Fitness and Health - The fitness and health industry has opportunities to produce more dessert-inspired protein bars to appeal to consumers with a sweet tooth.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry could benefit from the trend of low-sugar protein bars by creating new products that cater to consumers who prioritize healthy eating choices.
3. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods stores can take advantage of the trend of protein bars with unique ingredients by offering a wide selection of protein bars with different flavors and ingredients.