These GPS coordinates rocks glasses are designed to commemorate memories in a unique way. Created by the Susquehanna Glass Company, these sand etched glasses feature custom latitude and longitude coordinates. While the numbers are public the meaning is private, making them the ideal gift for important events held at special locations, such as weddings. Now pint and rocks glasses with maps on them are nothing new, but the Susquehanna Glass Company's creation takes things to a whole new level.
Putting GPS coordinates on a rocks glass may sound kind of geeky, but when you consider the amount of location-based apps out there the idea actually seems pretty mainstream. The print for the coordinates sits midway up the glass, ensuring that it will be visible if the glasses are indeed used to sip whisky and other spirits. The GPS coordinates rocks glasses come in sets of two and four and sell for $26.95 and $45, respectively.
This Customizable Barware Lets You Celebrate Location-based Memories
1. Location-based Barware - Combining GPS coordinates and glassware creates a unique trend in personalized barware that can be expanded to other home goods.
2. Personalization of Consumer Goods - Adding personal elements to everyday items adds a sense of emotional connection and could be applied to clothing, home decor, and more.
3. Tech-enabled Home Products - Integrating technology into traditional home goods creates new innovation opportunities in functional and decorative products.
1. Consumer Goods - The trend of personalized, emotional connections to products could lead to new markets and opportunities in consumer goods.
2. Home Decor - Technology and personalization could be combined in a variety of home decor products, from picture frames to decorative pillows.
3. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and event venues could offer personalized barware and decor options for guests to commemorate their stay or event.