Google's voice assistant can aid in a number of household tasks, but those attending Google's mini golf pop-up were invited to witness the more playful side of the tech brand's voice assistant speakers.
This engaging pop-up featured a fully functional six-hole mini golf course, that was designed with a tech-infused twist. At each hole, players had to speak to one of the voice-controlled devices to reveal each obstacle. The pop-up demonstrated three of Google's connected systems including the Google Home, Google Mini or Google Home Max.
This creative course guided participants around demo house, effectively highlighting the abilities of the Google connected speaker systems and its ability to aid in the completion of household tasks.
Google's Mini Golf Pop-Up Demonstrated Its Connected Systems
1. Voice-activated Gaming - Exploring the use of voice-controlled devices in interactive gaming experiences.
2. Tech-infused Entertainment - Integrating technology into traditional forms of entertainment to create a unique and engaging experience.
3. Connected Household Systems - Using interconnected devices to streamline household tasks and enhance convenience for users.
1. Gaming - Incorporating voice-activated features into gaming consoles and platforms.
2. Entertainment - Bringing tech-infused elements to amusement parks, theme parks, and other entertainment venues.
3. Smart Home - Developing integrated home automation systems that leverage connected devices for enhanced convenience and efficiency.