Is Google that much of a resource that even now doctors can turn to it to help them diagnose particular illness'? Lets find out how Google can assist even the smartest of minds.
From Daily Mail:Doctors could turn to Google to help them diagnose illnesses, experts said today. The internet search engine found the correct diagnosis in 58 per cent of difficult cases, they said.
But the idea has met with opposition from patient groups who questioned the credibility of many health sites. And the Royal College of General Practitioners said the internet was "in no way a replacement for doctors".
1. Digital Diagnosis - The use of technology platforms such as Google for identifying health conditions could be expanded, leading to more accurate diagnosis.
2. Ai-based Medical Assistance - There is potential for AI-powered tools to be developed that aid doctors in their diagnoses.
3. Increased Importance of Online Health Data - As patients turn to the internet for health information, healthcare providers should consider integrating online data into their diagnosis and treatment processes.
1. Healthcare Technology - Incorporating Google and other tech platforms can help transform and innovate the healthcare industry.
2. Artificial Intelligence - AI can be utilized by medical professionals to optimize and supplement their diagnostic abilities.
3. Online Medical Information - As reliance on online medical resources grows, online health platforms may need to continue improving their credibility and accuracy to win patient trust.