The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically impacted companies across Canada, specifically small businesses that may be hit hardest while consumers practice self-isolation and social distancing. To support local businesses, GoDaddy Canada launched a 'Small Business Survival Guide' that answers questions such as "What government resources are available to small businesses?" and "What steps can businesses take right now to reduce their risk and continue operations?"
In addition to the guide, the online platform launched a microsite called #OpenWeStand to provide support for small business owners and entrepreneurs. GoDaddy is also giving away free tools that keep employees and customers informed about businesses to lessen the economic impact of COVID-19.
Brands like GoDaddy Canada who seek to support their consumers amid these uncertain times will not only increase consumer loyalty but also their brand awareness.
Image Credit: GoDaddy Canada
GoDaddy Canada is Helping Small Businesses During COVID-19
1. Supportive Small Business Initiatives - Brands can capitalize on the trend of supporting small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic by offering resources, guides, and tools to help them survive and continue operations.
2. Online Business Support Platforms - The rise of online platforms like GoDaddy's #OpenWeStand provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to offer comprehensive support and resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
3. Increased Emphasis on Brand Awareness - Companies that prioritize supporting consumers during uncertain times, like GoDaddy Canada, can enhance their brand awareness and consumer loyalty.
1. E-commerce Platforms - E-commerce platforms can enhance their offerings by providing resources and tools to support small businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.
2. Marketing and Advertising Agencies - Marketing and advertising agencies can seize this opportunity to help their clients develop strategies and campaigns that support small businesses and promote brand awareness.
3. Business Consulting and Advisory Services - Business consulting firms can provide guidance and support to small businesses on navigating government resources and taking steps to reduce risk and continue operations.