The Toronto Market Company is a marketplace that sells and delivers curated products from small businesses to consumers in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.
Due to the pandemic, the company moved away from an in-person market to an online experience that continues to provide artisanal goods to consumers through contactless delivery and pickup. The Toronto Market Company works with over 100 independent vendors and offers almost 3,000 high-quality products, many of which are food-focused.
In honor of the Toronto Market Company's one-year anniversary, the brand is expanding its delivery service to the Simcoe and Muskoka regions. This expansion will bring these premium artisanal products to Canadian cottage country just in time for the summer season.
Image Credit: Toronto Market Company
The Toronto Market Company's E-Platform Supports Small Businesses
1. Curated E-commerce - Small businesses can create curated online marketplaces to deliver their products to consumers through contactless methods in response to the pandemic.
2. Expansion to New Regions - Companies can expand their delivery services to new regions to provide their products to a wider audience.
3. Food-focused Products - Companies can focus on offering high-quality, artisanal food products in their curated marketplaces to differentiate their brand and attract consumers.
1. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can support the growth of curated online marketplaces for small businesses.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage curated online marketplaces to sell their artisanal food products to consumers through contactless methods.
3. Logistics and Delivery - The logistics and delivery industry can support the expansion of delivery services for curated marketplaces to new regions.