NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice developed health-focused energy drinks called G.O.A.T. Fuel that are powered by healthy ingredients to supply the body with increased oxygen performance and a clean boost of energy. The beverages, which appeal to athletes and drink enthusiasts alike, share the benefits of cordyceps mushrooms, plus natural caffeine and green tea, as well as BCAAs and 10 essential vitamins.
The zero-sugar, preservative-free beverages are available in varieties like Blueberry Lemonade, Tropical Berry, Peach Pineapple and Pink Candy, each of which comes in a colorful can to express the essence of each flavor. All of the flavors can be conveniently experienced with the Season 1 Variety Pack.
GNC is partnering with Jerry Rice and the G.O.A.T. Fuel to make the drinks more widely accessible to consumers across the US.
Image Credit: G.O.A.T. Fuel
NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Developed G.O.A.T. Fuel Drinks
1. Health-focused Energy Drinks - There is an opportunity for the development of more natural and healthy energy drinks that provide the body with increased oxygen and clean energy.
2. Zero-sugar Beverages - There is a demand for zero-sugar beverages that are also preservative-free and include natural ingredients.
3. Seasonal Variety Packs - Beverage companies can attract more consumers by offering a range of flavors in seasonal variety packs that cater to different preferences and tastes.
1. Beverage Industry - Energy drink manufacturers can leverage natural ingredients to develop innovative, healthier products and carve a niche in the market.
2. Athletic Industry - Athlete-targeted energy drinks, with their clean energy and oxygen-boosting ingredients, can be marketed as a sports performance enhancement product.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can benefit from offering zero-sugar, preservative-free beverage options like G.O.A.T. Fuel to appeal to health-conscious consumers.